Friday, February 28, 2014

ELATE.

What inspires you?  What are you passionate about?  And what are you doing about it?

At the top of my list of passions was "inspiring others." What was I doing about it? I was blogging about once every 3 months...when I found the time and a topic. After having my life priorities questioned and then getting a swift kick in the rear from a good friend, I started this blog. 

I want to impact someone's life for the better.  How am I going to do this?  By sharing inspiring life advice, thoughts, and experiences with as many people as I can.


Working closely with a peer, we created the logo at the top to convey the intention of this blog.
Elate: "make (someone) ecstatically happy."


Working in collaboration with others, there will be something posted here weekly to encourage you to do more, to make you think differently, to challenge you to step out of your comfort zone, and to keep you smiling for days.  

Because life is too short to be negative.  I want you to be happy...no, ELATED. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment